Rhode Island Housing strives to ensure that all people who live or work in Rhode Island can afford a healthy, attractive home that meets their needs.
A good home provides the foundation upon which individuals and families thrive, children learn and grow, and communities prosper.
- To achieve our mission we:
- Offer fair, affordable and innovative lending programs.
- Provide housing related education to consumers and others.
- Promote and finance sensible development that builds healthy, vibrant communities.
- Provide housing grants and subsidies to Rhode Islanders with the greatest need.
- Team up with partners to improve everything we do.